Marriage Celebrant for Destination Weddings in NSW / Australia
This package is for couples looking for a top quality, bespoke wedding ceremony outside greater Sydney region. Available for Byron Bay weddings, NSW weddings, QLD weddings, WA weddings, SA weddings, TAS weddings, NT weddings and international weddings upon request.
IMPORTANT NOTE: An Australian marriage celebrant is unable to legally officiate a wedding outside Australia. But don’t worry! I will provide a legals-only wedding on Australian soil prior to departure to ensure that you are legally married in Australia.
What you'll get:
- FREE Quote
- FREE ‘vibe check’ (zoom chat or phone call) to see if we click
- One face to face meeting at a Northern Beaches location to plan your ultimate wedding ceremony!
- Unlimited calls / zooms with Georgie
- All legal paperwork prepared and executed
- I sit down and write a fully personalised bespoke wedding ceremony with all the laughs and all the feels
- I provide my top of the line outdoor PA System and wireless microphone on the day
- Vow cards (I print your vows and bring them on the day in case you forget)
- Professional, entertaining and heartfelt delivery of your wedding ceremony!
- No stress, no fuss. I bring the good vibes to get the party started! All you have to do is relax and enjoy the best day of your life!
- All legal paperwork lodged to the BDM office
- I will apply for a government issued Official marriage certificate on your behalf so you can enjoy your post-wedding bliss without dealing with government websites!
- $60 government issued Marriage Certificate for no additional cost, posted to your home address.
Marriage Celebrant for overseas / international weddings
- In addition to the above I will deliver a legals-only ceremony on Australian soil prior to departure so that you will be legally married in Australia. This is included in the package at no additional charge.